Majestic “humanoid hippopotamus”, even with lots of detail was a bit too much for the machine, but I did discover one thing it was good for: layout. It arranges things well. So with a few hours more work, I pulled some good things out of it.
So it’s helpful. There’s still a long way to go though.
These are a couple of images I adjusted from one of the machine’s many many mistakes. This was about 2-3 hours into trying to get the text right so the computer could understand.
The original image is completely abstract, but extremely interesting. I did some drawing and smearing to make it somewhat recognizable as a hippopotamus-like being. I am considering using it for Taueret.net‘s logo.
This last one, I redid the entire face, but the machine did seem to understand that both braids and protection were important. Just being a computer, it prioritized them equally in the image.
This one took a lot of adjustment, but I got to practice using the layers in Corel 2023.
I think it’s finally out of my system now. If I don’t do any more in a few weeks, I’ll go on and post these on my Behanced as a project.